Jan 17th, 2022 by Happy Homebirth
How do we make sure that we’re on the same page with our midwife?
- Begin with open communication before you even hire your midwife
- Make sure that your preferences of how your midwife will operate and interact match with what she is willing to provide
- Be certain that YOU know what You want in a care provider
- Are the two parties in agreement?
- Feel comfortable asking questions as you come from a place of initial agreement an understanding
- Be careful adding additional social checkmarks to your list of needs. Your midwife does not have to be your bestie
- Do not expect your midwife to bear the weight of connection. If you want connection, you must be open and vulnerable.
Perfect Supplements use the code HOMEBIRTH for 10% off